Speedway 4 Electric Scooter with the most luxury powerful BLDC HUB motor!
- Speedway 4 Provides a stable driving with silent and balanced driving
- In addition, Max 1,600W output makes its torque and power much powerful.
- Speedway 4 has the same battery capacity 26Ah, 1327Wh from the biggest battery of Speedway 3 and it makes a long mileage driving is possible as a commute, leisure and traveling.
- Speedway 4 has dual suspension, which can see only from the most luxurious model and it provides more stable and smooth driving.
- The most different thing in Speedway 4 is rear suspension, which absorbs the shock and provide comfortable and stable riding comfort.
- Speedway 4 is designed by Minimotors development team and the design point is user convenience.
- More sophisticated emotional design as much more enhanced light system and electric brake function, integrated folding parts and ETC will enhance the driving comfort.
- Speedway 4 is robust with an integral folding parts arm and controller casing by CNC method. And the integral folding part minimize the play on the folding part
- Speedway 4 has applied variety light system for the emotional design of the Speedway.
- More beautiful and various light functions will increase the driving satisfaction.
- The turn signal which is one of new functions for a user convenience can be used with a switch can mode left and right. It shows direct to turn with blinking rear side lamp and warning sound therefore it helps to keep the driving safety distance.
- When Speedway 4 is set to use the electric brake (P9 – Electronic Brake Intensity Medium (1), Hard (2), Off (0)), the electric brakes are applied to available smooth and stable braking and stopping.
- Speedway 4 has been upgraded to make it easier to remove from Easy Wheel Repair system that was introduced on Speedway 3, and it is much easier to separate and recombine during tire puncture for user self maintenance.
- The rear air suspension, which is first introduced in the Speedway 4 allows you to adjust the strength of the rear air suspension by simply changing the position of the two step fixing holes.
- Feel the driving comfort of speedway 4 with elasticity feeling by adjusting rear air suspension tension suitable for user.
- The Speedway 4 uses a deck system similar to the Dualtron and open and close decks easily with unscrew some screws for easy and shorter time maintenance.
- Speedway 4 is equipped with 52V 1,327Wh battery, which makes the deck longer than the Speedway 3, makes comfortable driving.
- Also, with the rear air suspension, the height of the deck becomes even higher and it helps to secure a wide viewing angle when driving.
|Motor||Max 1600W BLDC HUB Motor|
|Battery type||26Ah -1327Wh|
|Max mileage (km)||80-90 (max 75kg / 25km/h)|
|Max Speed (km/h)||50|
|Max load (kg)||120|
|Brake||Front / Rear disk brake + electric brake|
|Charging time (1.7A-2A)||8hr+ (standard charger)|
|Product material||Special aluminium alloy|
|Suspension||Front hydraulic spring suspension / Rear Air suspension|
|Tires||10'' Wide Tube Tire (10x2.5)|
|Product weight (kg)||24|
|Unfolded size (mm) LxWxH||1210 x 575 x 1180|
|Folded size (mm) LxWxH||1240 x 250 x 400|
|Dashboard||Multi-function Smart LED|
|Light||LED headlight & Taillight|