Dualtron 3 from Minimotors
- As always, Minimotors has no shortage of innovations in high performance electric scooters.
- The new Dualtron is no exception to the rule. A novelty not to be missed, discover now the electric scooter Dualtron 3.
Dualtron 3 Electric Scooter: Design and Material
- The design of this model is similar to that of the Dualtron Thunder.
- The Dualtron 3 Minimotors proudly sports a black overall color associated with the colorful lines representing the brand.
- We can also notice some patterns and letters of white color on both sides.
- The Dualtron 3 is surrounded by a 6082 T6 aluminum frame. This armor assures him a resistance to any test.
- A couple of engines with a total power of 3600 W allowing it to go at a maximum speed of 65 km / h it can climb slopes of 70%
- A 60-volt, 29-Ah LI-ION battery allows the Dualtron 3 electric scooter to have a range of up to 100 km after a 14-hour charge
- Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear; Complete suspensions at the front and at the back.
- Such characteristics make her one of the most successful models on the market.
The Dualtron 3 Minimotors brilliantly succeeds the Dualtron 2 EX with the following enhancements:
- Τhe maximum slope that ranges from a percentage of 47% to a percentage of 70%
- The optimized front suspension allows five integrated levels of adjustment to maximize driving comfort
- Tubeless tires with which you can say goodbye to inner tube changes
- The engine capacity increased from 1200 W to 3600 W
- The possibility of being folded unlike its predecessor which had the defect of being bulky
The use of a Dualtron 3 electric scooter offers undeniable advantages, highlighting its incredible abilities:
- Extraordinary power thanks to its 2 engines with a capacity of 3600 W.
- These powerful engines make it possible to reach 65 km / h
- A reduced charging time made possible thanks to the double plug. Instead of spending 14 hours waiting for a full charge, you have the option to wait only 7 hours from now
- An impressive comfort when driving.This is possible thanks to the improvements made on the suspensions and the different levels of adjustments;
- Versatility guaranteed by the different modes of conduct
- Better safety that is possible thanks to the presence of hydraulic disc brakes.
For whom and for what purpose?
The electric scooter Dualtron 3 is a model that is determined to prevail on the market. With her, do not be afraid of overcharging. It can support a load of up to 120 kg. For enthusiasts or less experienced, this condensed high power will make you experience unforgettable sensations.
|Motor||Max 3,600W BLDC Dual Hub Motor|
|Battery type||28Ah - 1,658Wh / LG 3500|
|Max mileage (km)||80 (max 75kg / 25km/h)|
|Max Speed (km/h)||65|
|Max load (kg)||120|
|Gradability||≈ 70% (35°)|
|Brake||Front/Rear Disk-brake + ABS|
|Charging time (1.7A-2A)||14hr+ (standard charger)|
|Charging time (3.4A)||7hr+ (2 x standard charger)|
|Charging time (6.5A)||4.5hr+ (When using quick charger 6.5A)|
|Folding Steering Tube||YES|
|Product material||Ultralight Aerospace 6082-T6 Aluminium Alloy|
|Suspension||Adjustable Suspension Front/Rear 45-step|
|Tires||10'' Wide Tubeless Tire (10 x 2,7)|
|Product weight (kg)||36|
|Unfolded size (mm) LxWxH||1150 x 610 x 1203|
|Folded size (mm) LxWxH||1150 x 272 x 530|
|Dashboard||Smart EyE Throttle|
|Light||Dual LED headlight / taillight / brake light|